2012/07/19

bunting flags birthday card



card no 1

to Johanna

reason It's her birthday

materials
card My usual matte photo paper, ink
envelope Folded from a roll of wrapping paper that I bought years ago, don't remember where now

I found this great tutorial at Pugly Pixel on how to make bunting flags in Photoshop and had to try it. It quickly turned addicting, it's so easy and pretty! These are actually the first color combinations I tried and I'm really happy with the card. ("Grattis" means "congratulations" which is what we Swedes use for "happy birthday" as well as other congratulations.) I originally intended to use an address label for the envelope, but when I had glued it together I saw that there was a perfect space left for the address on the front. Awesome when that happens.

More info on the 40 cards project here.

No comments:

Post a Comment